Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The cook's notebook has moved

After over three years here I've taken the plunge and moved The cook's notebook to a self-hosted wordpress site.

The new blog look! 

You can find me now at:


All my old posts have transferred over, and my first new post is a gorgeous recipe for cauliflower and blue cheese soup. Don't miss it!




To make sure you keep up with all my posts on the new site, you can sign up to receive an email each time I publish a new post - just pop your email in the box on the right hand column.

Sign up using this teeny tiny form 
Don't forget you can also find me on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CooksNotebook 

And you can follow me on twitter - @melkettle.

Finally, thanks to all of you who have commented, challenged and cooked from The cook's notebook over the last three years. I look forward to sharing more cooking adventures with you. 

Mel x

No comments: